1033 Randolph St Suite 5

Southgate Plaza

Thomasville, NC 27360

(336) 472-7026

Accessories Page

Handbags: Ameri Bag and MC Handbags

 

We carry handbags by Ameri Bag the Healthy Back Bag. They come in assorted colors and sizes.

 

MC Handbags are fashion forward handbags in assorted styles and sizes. These leather look bags are a favorite. Colors and styles do change with the season.

Insoles: Aetrex Lyncos

 

We also have in store the I step Scanner that scans your foot and recommends and insole for your type of foot.

Socks

 

We carry socks by New Balance in 3pk or 6pk. These socks come in assorted sizes and colors.

 

Shoe Care Supplies

 

WE carry polish, cleaner,brushes,suede cleaner, water repellent,shoe horns, laces, SAS replacement insoles and Alegria replacement insoles and shoe fitting aids.

 

Other Services

 

We carry Diabetic Shoes and insoles that are Diabetic/ Medicare Approved.

Larry Darr, the owner is a ABC Board Certified Therapeutic Shoe Fitter of Diabetic Shoes and insoles.

 

Certified Therapeutic Fitter for Diabetics

 

In 2009, Owner Larry Darr became certified in fitting therapeutic footwear for diabetics. He has earned the certification of Certified Fitter, CFTS through the American Board for Certification.

 

We participate in the Medicare Therapeutic Shoe program where qualified diabetic patients receive 1 pair of shoes and 3 inserts per year. Medicare covers 80% and supplement or co-pay covers the remaining 20%. Patients must qualify for this program. You can give us a call or email us and we will be glad to help you find out more about this program.

 

Copyright © 2018, Darr's Bootery

1033 Randolph St Suite 5

Southgate Plaza

Thomasville, NC 27360

(336) 472-7026